Acceptable Use of the Site
The Site is intended for Canadian PID patients seeking information and support. You may use this Site only for lawful purposes within the stated context of the Organization’s intended and acceptable use of the Site. The Organization is the sole interpreter of the Site’s intended and acceptable use.
Prohibited Uses General Prohibition
Specific Prohibited Uses
You agree you will NOT:
- Impersonate another person, living or dead;
- Post any incomplete, false, or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not about you;
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Disclose to or share your password with any third parties;
- Communicate anything that is sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive or hateful, or anything that is embarrassing or offensive to any person or entity;
- Make any unauthorized commercial use of the Site;
- Post any information that purports to be, or could be viewed as, medical advice; and,
- Send unsolicited commercial email to members.
You acknowledge that:
- The information on the Site may be changed or updated from time to time and that certain information may be of a historical nature and should be understood as referring to events and circumstances as they existed on the date that the information was published;
- Information posted on the Site is provided for educational purposes only, and no information on the Site should ever be viewed as medical advice or as supplementing or replacing a full diagnosis and treatment discussion with a qualified healthcare provider;
- The Organization will attempt to ensure that all information it posts on the Site is accurate at the time the information is added, but there is no guarantee that this information is accurate;
- The Organization has no control over the information posted on its’ Site by Contacts. Any information posted by contacts should be regarded with caution;
These legal notices are governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario.